Thursday, March 19, 2009

well...since I'm up...



This was THE BEST DAY!!! Justin won tickets from KROQ to not only go see "The Mike Ness Band" (Mike's solo stuff) but we also got to listen to their sound check and meet the band. I thought Justin was going to DIE! lol, he loooooves Mike, always has. After watching the sound check for about a half hour, the band came out and we all got to meet them....


There was about 8 of us all together that was there, and who do you think Mike made a bee-line for....JUSTIN...he said he loved his shirt (the Hank Williams shirt my g-ma bought him) after that everyone was staring at Mike but not saying much, so I asked if I could take a picture with him. He is SUCH a sweetheart, he said yes, but the dumb guy who took our pic covered the flash and my picture didn't come out... :( Soooo I sweetly asked Mike if we could take another one.... "Of course" he said, with a smile....he grabbed me around my waist and pulled me into him....above is the end result (no wonder I look so f*ckin happy! lmao!)


Justin brought a vinyl poster he made for Mike to sign and Mike freaked out....he LOVED the poster and kept asking if Justin would make him one for his studio....wow


Justin and Mike BS'd for about 20 mins and then the band had to get ready for the show.... what a day that was...

No comments: