Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tropical Storm

So Ally and I are sitting in the playroom (the 2 babies are napping) and I thought I hear something outside....It almost sounded like someone was dragging trash can outside...I thought it might have been our gardener, but then I realize it's THUNDER! This went on for a good 15 minutes and then it started raining.



So we go downstairs and it just starts POURING! Ally of course wanted to run out in the backyard. It was hilarious! She got SOAKED! But I made her come inside when the lightning started....WOW it was so close to us... I think Ally got a little scared.

It lasted about an hour total and the rain has stopped, though it is still cloudy. So weird for July in So. Cal. My husband says it's God Celebrating cause I told him some good news last night. ;) ha ha ha

No comments: