Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

We were going to just relax and "wing it" this Mother's Day, but as the time came closer I decided to throw together a last minute brunch. Mother's Day was great cause I got to spend time with my 3 babies, my side of the family AND Justin's side. I got both my Mother's Day gifts early this year, my new iPhone 4 and a tattoo appt. for the end of this month. Ethan made the cutest Mother's Day bouquet at school, Ally made the sweetest card for me in her multimedia class, and Daddy helped Brooklyn sign her card lol.

Brunch was a success, everything was Sooooo yummy, though I ate entirely too much! After brunch we headed to my in-law's house and had a great time hanging out....even though the Lakers had the WORST loss in playoff history :( ANYWAYS, the Tri-tip dinner and banana splits made up for it. All in all, the day was awesome, and I'm so glad I got to spend it with my 3 monsters. <3

No comments: