Monday, June 20, 2011

...Father's Day 2011...

We sorta of celebrated "dads" all weekend. On Saturday we headed over to my In-law's house, swam and BBQ'd. It was great, and the kids LOVED the water. The Hubs BBQ'd the Tri-Tip and my MIL made her famous homemade fried rice (TO DIE FOR!). The whole family was there including both my brother in law's and Kendall, my soon-to-be sister in law.

Sunday was strictly dedicated to the Hubs. I let him sleep in and when he woke up I surprised him with him favorite Starbucks mocha, his cards, and his gift. All he asked for this year was a new pack of socks... REALLY?!?!?! "I am not going to just get you a pack of socks buddy!" So on to plan B. I've seen those pics of kids wearing their dads clothes, but I wanted to do something a little different... So I decided each of the kids would wear his clothes in a different style that was significant in Justin's life. I really loved the finished product, and luckily the Hubs did too. We had a very relaxing Sunday, just the 5 of us, and finished the night off watching the Season Finale of Game of Thrones (OMG, btw!!!)

XOXO,
-ME

No comments: