Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"...This is how we do it..."

This last Memorial Weekend was filled with Family, Friends, and LOTS of food!

Friday was Al's last day of the 6th grade. I can't believe how quickly this year flew by, and what's even more mind blowing is the fact that in 2 more years my baby girl will be in High School!!! OMG! I'm not ready for that just yet. Lol Friday night me, the hubs, and our friends Cody & Nichole went to go see The English Beat, then got dinner and some drinks. It was a nice night out with great friends.

Saturday was cleaning and laundry day (not much different than the other 6 days in the week...), but Papa Steve came over for an early dinner BBQ of Rib Eyes, corn on the cob, salad, and garlic/cheese bread. Later that night my momma and I went out on a date to the Yardhouse.

Sunday Justin started on his chest piece tattoo and our friends The Branson's came over for lunch and Sam and I were supposed to go see Bridesmaids. Sam & I have been trying to get to the movies to go see Bridesmaids since it's opening weekend, but every time something comes up. :( Then we headed up the road to Elsinore to have a BBQ with my MIL and FIL. Ribs, burgers, corn on the cob, and Root Beer Floats. The kids love playing at Grammy's house!

Monday my mom and I decided to throw together a last minute BBQ with my grandma and grandpa (the kids GREAT grandma and grandpa), the Branson family, my mom, and our family of 5. So much good food!!!!

The 3 day weekend was great, and what made it better was spending time with everyone. But I can honestly say I am so done with MEAT, I'm thinking about becoming a vegetarian... Lol yea, not really...

MY FAMILY > YOUR FAMILY

XOXO,
-ME

No comments: