Monday, June 27, 2011

Like this 'n that 'n this and Uhhh...

We had quite the busy weekend.... First off was Friday; Grammy & Papa Paul came over to watch the Monsters and the Hubs and I headed out to Storm Stadium. Justin's company was a sponsor for the Boys and Girls club "Field of Dreams" charity event, benefitting all the kinds that are a part of the Southwest County Boys and Girls Clubs. Every time we go to events like these I feel so proud. Justin always talked about wanting to own his own company one day, I'm just amazed that day is finally here. Everyone at those events treats him as if he's famous. Lol Justin and his company do amazing things for the businesses here in the Temecula/Murrieta Valley, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for them.

The benefit was good, dinner was great, and the fireworks were amazing. All in all, it was a very fun date night.

Saturday was soooooo busy! First off was Lil Miss Kiana Jo's 1st b-day party. Kiana was born just 3 short months after Brooklyn, so they're definitely BFF status. Lol We love our dear friends Sam and Joe, and are so happy they were blessed with this little angel!

On to birthday #2. Princess Lucy Hughes was turning 5 and if you know her mom Erica, you know she throws AMAZING parties. She did not disappoint. Lucy's party theme this year was "a Fairy Garden Party" and was so creative!

Sunday we had a BBQ with our friends Ryan, Jenny and their 3 monsters...Sadly I was having too much fun to take pics, so the only one I got was of the fruit salad I made... Ha! Enjoy!

Even though Monday is not part of the weekend, I decided to include our adventure today in this post. To give you a little back story, I've taken all the kids to Disneyland, by myself, about 3 times. The last trip was not only the roughest, but probably the WORST trip to Disneyland I've ever had! I think it was the combination of the tantrums, meltdowns, throwing up, my iPhone shattering, and my oldest daughter putting some ignorant hag in her place, that kinda did it in. Lol But apparently, I'm a glutton for punishment, because I decided to do it all over again... Surprisingly today was one of the best trip while taking the kids by myself. It was hot as heck, but it didn't matter, we all had such a great time! Even the little ones that didn't get naps! :)

(I'm not sure what Ethan's doing with his hand! Lol)

XOXO,
-ME

No comments: