Monday, August 8, 2011

New Whip!

On Saturday Justin, Brooklyn and I went to test drive some cars. About a week ago we happily paid off our family 4Runner and though I would have liked to enjoy not having a car payment for a while, I knew I wanted a new car even more. We bought our Saturn Ion 3 three yrs ago and paid cash for it, but I hated it from Day 1! I was sooooo happy to get rid of it. Lol

Justin and I narrowed it down to 2 cars. I wanted the new Hyundai Sonata and he wanted the new Dodge Charger, so it was a battle between momma and daddy...little does my husband remember, I told him I wanted a Charger like 6 mons ago, so when that was the final decision I was very excited!

The car is hot, fast, and sooooo nice! We're taking it back to the dealership next week to get the window's tinted and then we'll be good to go. :)

XOXO,
-ME

No comments: