Saturday, October 8, 2011

20 Randoms....

1. I CANNOT eat more than 1 chip or French fry at a time... The concept disgusts me

2. Though my husband is heavily tattooed, he thinks heavily tattooed women are gross

3. I'm scared of the dark

4. Ghosts or the thought of demons absolutely terrifies me

5. I've never had a (big) birthday party (my bday is 2 days after Xmas)

6. We currently own 3 iPhones, 1 itouch, 2 MacBooks, an iMac, an ipad, and 4 iPods.....I think we should be The Apple spokes-family Lol

7. My oldest daughter is my best friend and tells me EVERYTHING! (even something I may not want to know. Lol)

8. My parent's got divorced after being married for 24 1/2yrs... I was 21yrs old when it was final

9. I truly believe that God chose us to be the parents of a special needs child, and I will be forever grateful for that.

10. My husband and I have each others name tattooed on our body. I got mine a yr AFTER we got married, he got his almost 2yrs BEFORE we got married.

11. Justin and I have NEVER broken up, since the day we became a couple (6/28/03)

12. My favorite pieces of art are "Starry starry night," and the "Kissing the war good-bye" photograph (which we have hanging in our bedroom)

13. My fav style era is the late 50's early 60's

14. I wanted to name Brooklyn "Bennett Grace"

15. If I had more time, I would love to work with a group that goes around educating expecting parents (with pos. results) about children with Down Syndrome.... A goal of mine

16. My dream car is a 1957 Chevy Bel-Air. Justin's is a 1940 Ford Special Deluxe

17. My great grandma (Deet-Deet) lived to be 100yrs and 1wk old.

18. Baking is like Therapy to me

19. My grandparents (on my maternal side) practically raised my sister and I. The day that something happens to either of them, is a day a piece of me dies too

20. I am a nice person, maybe too nice. I end up giving people more chances than they may deserve

No comments: