Monday, June 22, 2009

"Talk sh*t, get hit???" I think not......

I follow Perez on my Twitter account (http://twitter.com/cullenscupcake) and saw all the tweets he was posting yesterday when this alleged attack happened. So i have been researching this story throughout the morning, as well as watching the video blog that Perez AND Will posted. wow...all I have to say is EVERYONE talks shit....suck it up, be a BIG boy/girl and deal with it...Will.I.Am. you are so full of sh*t, you know you and your "entourage" messed with him...don't deny it, cause you look like a fool. Perez, the 11 minutes of you screaming and crying made you look almost as foolish as Will's lies. SUCK IT UP MAN, yes, the truth will come out, and NO violence isn't the answer...but have so dignity!!!

Perez, you know I love you, and support you, but let it go...BEP's 15 minutes is almost up, no one cares about them anyways.....

If everyone in the world HIT someone for talking sh*t, we'd all have bloody knuckles and black eyes...

xoxo,
Cupcake Queen.

No comments: