Monday, June 22, 2009

Wonderland...

Just released! Photos for Tim Burton's upcoming rendition of "Alice in Wonderland." We, here at the Lawler house, LOVE Tim Burton's work, and can't wait for the new movie. Of course Mr. Burton doesn't disappoint with his wise choice for the cast...If you're a follower of Burton's movies you'll recognise quite a few of the characters... Johnny Depp will play the MOST ANIMATED (I'm sure) Mad Hatter we've seen yet (pictured Below). Noah Taylor (Charlie's father; Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) will play "the March Hare." Christopher Lee (Wonka's father; Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, LOTR) will play "The Jabberwock." And of course, what is a Tim Burton film without the beautiful Helena Bonham Carter (see below), who will be playing the "Red Queen." I cannot wait to see Alan Rickman bring "The Caterpillar" to life, as well as Michael Sheen (Aro in the upcoming Twilight sequel "New Moon") playing the "White Rabbit."

I hope you enjoy the pics as much as we did...I LOVE Johnny Depp but this is a new form of CREEPY for me...

xoxo,
Cupcake Queen





1 comment:

Mama Branson said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

YOUR XOXO SIGN OFF IS SOOOO FROM GOSSIP GIRL YOU BIG DORK!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'M A TIM BURTON FANTATIC AS WELL & I FREAKED OUT A FEW MONTHS AGO WHEN I HEARD HE WAS DOING THIS MOVIE! I'M REALLY, REALLY, REALLY EXCITED!

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS VERSION OF ALICE & WONDERLAND http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088693/ MY DAD RECORDED THAT FOR ME LOOOONG TIME AGO & I LOVED IT & I THINK THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE A LOT LIKE THAT!