Saturday, February 20, 2010

What is in a name.....

As you saw in the post below, my husband and I went to New York to celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary... Well when we came home, it seems as though we brought something back from New York that we didn't bring there. During our trip, we conceived our 3rd and final child together. This was something we planned, and it prayed for and we were ecstatic when we found out I was pregnant!


Though we were very excited, we were also scared because of some of the trials and tribulations we went through with our son Ethan... It turns out, God decided to put us through some trials and tribulations with our new baby as well. But as always, we kept our focus on him, and trusted in him, and as always, he brought us through. Our baby girl is completely healthy and happy, and yet another blessing to our family.



History repeats itself, and yet again, my husband names another one of our babies... He named our first daughter, our son, and now our new lil girl.... Her name shall be...

Brooklyn Grace Lawler


Since she was concieved in New York, we wanted a name that will always remind us of that... I didn't think that "Manhattan" was the most appropriate name for a lil girl (lol) so Justin suggested Brooklyn...I didn't jump on board right away because the name is becoming more and more popular, but I was sold on the name once Justin explained why he wanted it....

On the day of our 3yr anniversary (July 16th 2009) we went to one of New York's most famous steak houses, Peter Luger's. The dinner, conversation, and experience was one we will never forget, and Peter Luger's just so happened to be in Brooklyn, NY...



We cannot wait to meet her...she is the last piece of the puzzle, to make our family complete...

xoxo,
Cupcake Queen.

1 comment:

Mama Branson said...

I love the name Brooklyn Grace & I have from day 1 too. Its perfect!

Yet, I still wish you would have stuck with Samantha Alice...but I think I can get past it after some time :-)