Monday, September 13, 2010

Back on the Saddle Again...

Ok, this is obviously something I'm going to have to make a conscious effort in maintaining. I WANT to blog...i LOVE to blog, but I just cant seem to find the free moment to do it... Then I think to myself, "What do people want to read about!?!?!" BIG RED FLAG! I finally realized this blog is not for anyone but me. It may take me some time but I hope to use this blog as a way to get ALL my thoughts down in writing, as well as a live journal of my children growing up. I don't want to forget anything about their childhood and unfortunately life, and work seem to get in the way of that all too often... So here it goes, here's to whoring out all that is me, and not giving s shit about what other people think... wish me luck...

No comments: