Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday, Easter Sunday.

Another wonderful Easter came and went... Since Easter came so early last year, my c-section, with Brooklyn, was actually on the day AFTER Easter. This Easter was particularly special since it was Brooklyn's first. The kids woke up later than usual, so around 7:45am we headed downstairs to see all the goodies the Easter Bunny brought. I made a light breakfast of cinnamon rolls, strawberries, OJ, and coffee, since I knew we would be eating a TON at brunch. We all headed down to my cousin Gina's house in San Marcos, where we had an amazing time with the whole family. Ham, homemade waffles, 3 different flavored Fratas (the asparagus one was AH-MAZING!), rosemary potatoes, bagels w/cream cheese, TONS of strawberries, and a homemade coffee cake that was TO DIE FOR! After everyone ate we got the kids together for a huge egg hunt. The whole family (except for my sister who had to work) was there...even my Dad came to enjoy the day with us (yes, my parents have been divorced for the last 8 yrs...ha!) All in all, it was a great day, always is when seeing my fam. I will have to say the only downfall of the day is when I got all the way home and realized I had left my purse at my cousins house...lol... Had to head all the way back to San Marcos to go get it! Lol

Happy Easter everyone, I hope your day was as good as ours! <3









It's getting harder and harder to get a picture while they're all looking and smiling...lol





Our morning Easter movie before going to brunch











Is this not the CUTEST and most EXCITED Easter pic, you've ever seen?!?!? Lol



Brooklyn, Justin, and my Dad (Aka Papa Scott)





Everyone watching the kids get the eggs.





Brother and Sister (my mom & Uncle Kenny)



It's not a party till you break out the Bocci Ball! (it's an Italian thing)









My little loves



All the babies decided to end the night by tackling Daddy...lol

XOXO,
-ME

1 comment:

Velvet said...

When we lived in NY, everyone played Bocci Ball. I like style number 4, but they are all nice. Hard to maintain the red though-fades so easily. You have to wash your hair in cold water:( I'm sorry you forgot your purse!! What a pain! Looks like you all had a great time with your family! So excited for you to be finished with work Ashley, its just wonderful!!!